General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
What do the green vs. red stars mean when rating a candidate? At first it looked like candidates who applied for a job order got one color and candidates who were manually added to a job order got the other color. I made a change in the source code because that didn't make sense to me and I thought it was a bug. Then I discovered that if you rate a candidate before clicking "mark as screened" the stars are one color, and they change to the other color after you've clicked "mark as screened". I understand this latter might perhaps be the result of the code change I made, but I'm still confused as how the two colors were supposed to work and what they're supposed to mean.

Thanks very much.
surfswithotters wrote: 12 Sep 2018, 02:40 What do the green vs. red stars mean when rating a candidate? At first everyone suggested lightweight wheelchairs and it looked like candidates who applied for a job order got one color and candidates who were manually added to a job order got the other color. I made a change in the source code because that didn't make sense to me and I thought it was a bug. Then I discovered that if you rate a candidate before clicking "mark as screened" the stars are one color, and they change to the other color after you've clicked "mark as screened". I understand this latter might perhaps be the result of the code change I made, but I'm still confused as how the two colors were supposed to work and what they're supposed to mean.

Thanks very much.
I'm not sure about this either. I noticed it straight away. Not paying much attention to it but I wonder if I should.
Last edited by CharleySam on 13 Jan 2024, 15:18, edited 2 times in total.
By RussH
Hi,

I don't think this is a particularly used feature. clearly you can consider the stars to mean whatever you want though - whatever suits your internal processes.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me