General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Having looked at exhibit B, it does seem to cripple the project going forward and leaves the commercial site to continue to interpret the license in a way that protects their commercial service. Is that a fair interpretation? Has there been any thought to just starting from scratch with a new project with a standard open source license without the tricky part at the end? I realize that's a lot of work but it would give a clear path forward for open source ATS development.

My interest is that I own the free job site Smuz.com and would love to offer my users a free ATS too but that isn't allowed as it is restricted by the owners of catsone.com that would see it as competition. If the license ends up changing or a new project is started, please feel free to reach out to me. I would be happy to offer whatever support I could in terms of server/bandwidth etc and offer free hosted accounts for limitless numbers of users. I even own smuz.org if you want a new name and home :-)

Sincerely,

Paul Pickthorne
Chief Free Officer
Smuz.com
703-873-7007

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me