General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By mytym2shn
I know most of you are probably using the latest CATS, but can anyone tell me if CATS 0.8.0 still sends jobs out to Indeed and simplyhired and if not is there a way to get it to send jobs out again so I don't have to get the paid professional?
By RussH
Hiya - certainly should do - it's just pointing Indeed etc at an xml feed, so if you set it up originally then it shouldn't stop working.
By mytym2shn
i am using the opencats 0.9.1 and I wanted to know what would be the link that I would need to send simplyhired to have my jobs included in their search engineer
By RussH
Hi,

surprised it's not in the documentation - but will review that.
RSS link is "cats/index.php?m=rss", and an XML link would be "cats/index.php?m=xml"
By mytym2shn
One last thing...what file would I need to edit to change the output file for cats/index.php?m=xml I want the reference number label to be changed to job-code and the url (job) to be change to detail-url
By jontarr
I m wondering .. is there a way to integrate the indeed - search option on Opencats 0.9.1?? (I did test the pay version .. and that s one of the cool stuff I really liked bout it)

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me