General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By mediajar
Where do I download the open source version of the code? I looked around here but with no luck and catsone has removed all download links from their site.
By RussH
mediajar wrote:Where do I download the open source version of the code? I looked around here but with no luck and catsone has removed all download links from their site.
Hiya, the download links are here http://www.catsone.co.uk/downloads/

...until I move them over to OpenCATS.org.
By mediajar
fantastic! Thanks. Where can I get info on what each file is/does? Specifically sphinx_for_cats and "jos cats 2.0 template".
By RussH
mediajar wrote:fantastic! Thanks. Where can I get info on what each file is/does? Specifically sphinx_for_cats and "jos cats 2.0 template".
Hiya,

so far they've been discussed on the forums - so you can search for them easily enough. When I have a chance - I'll get some of the basic info up on a wiki. Have unfortunately been tied up on my day job :-) so haven't been able to move OpenCats.org forward as fast as I'd like!
By mediajar
I've tried to search but all I ever get as a search response is the following:

"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: [term, e.g. sphinx].
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards."

It doesn't matter what I put in as a search term, I always get that response (even when using advanced search). Maybe for another post.
By RussH
mediajar wrote:I've tried to search but all I ever get as a search response is the following:

"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: [term, e.g. sphinx].
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards."

It doesn't matter what I put in as a search term, I always get that response (even when using advanced search). Maybe for another post.
Oops, when I moved the forums across from our old domain, I didn't check the search. I have fixed that now - thanks for pointing it out.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me