General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By tomw
Russ,

I hear you're trying to build a Joomla module to access the CATS database. Any luck? I've been using a modified version of the Jobline component along with CATS and would love to help with your integration effort. Let us in on how you're doing with yours!

T
By RussH
Hi Tom, it'd be good to see what you've been doing. I've not developed this myself - (un)forunately I took the route of going to joomlancers and seeing if I could get it developed quickly/easily.... and that's not the case. Chasing down the dev seems to be a new hobby of mine! If I ever get anything out out that project I'll share it here.

My main issue with the project is that it still wont provide the security I want - it still has to run on the same webserver. I'm ideally looking for a solution that'll take a feed from a separate cats server at the backend - therefore providing some security if the webserver is compromised.

I'll get there eventually!
By Jurie
Would love to know what customizations you've done. I've been using Jobline for Joomla and it works well but integrated CATS functionality would rock.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me