General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
We wanted to announce, as you may already be aware, that we have discontinued our open source software package in favor of our vastly popular hosted service. With sixteen thousand recruiters and human resource departments using CATS, our hosted version has become the tool of choice for managing their nearly 3 million candidates.

Best yet, if you're a user of one of our open source versions, you will see a considerable amount of changes and improvements in our hosted product. New reporting features, easier search, formatted resume previews, website integration and other great time-saving improvements will be immediately noticed. Have you heard about the new blazing fast version 3 of Firefox available last week? Our toolbar is compatible, and allows you to import candidates directly from Monster, CareerBuilder and Yahoo HotJobs in one-click.

We have a philosophy that great software shouldn't be a hassle to use or cost you an arm and a leg. Sign up and get started for free and use the software as long as you like. You don't have to call us, get a walk-through demo from a sales person or answer any complicated questionnaire, just browse to http://www.catsone.com click on "Plans & Signup" and enter your name to get started.

We know you'll love CATS, so when you reach the limits of our free version and want all the great professional features -- we would be honored to have you as a paying subscriber.

Regards,

CATS Team
http://www.catsone.com
yes, looks like it's gone to a very large distribution list.... and slightly misleading about the O/S version!

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me