General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Does anyone have the resume indexing .exe file for Windows installation? If so can we put it on the downloads page? It's necessary for Windows installations and it doesn't seem to be available via Cognizo anymore.

Same with the user guide to CATS for that matter.

Lastly, I haven't seen anything on the forums about how the user community can help other then everyone just doing their own thing. Can we put together a list of what needs to be written up for the wiki? Ideas for the developers out there to work on? Just generally organizing the project direction. I would like to help from a non-technical standpoint, I'm certain others would too.

So far so good though. I'm still thrilled this is here and I'm hopeful that interest doesn't fade because of lack of progress or activity. If we can get some structure and a game plan in place about the direction of the project I would be more then happy to start posting about CATS again and try to draw in some more users.

Thoughts?
I've posted to the download section. Must say I've not extracted it or ever used it before - but running it now under wine gives an installer that asks you to accept the GPL v2.0 - so I don't think there will be an issue with rehosting it here.

Right now as you may have seen in the development section there's some discussion about whether we can/should re-write CATS with a new codebase that can be GPL. As that's been an ongoing discussion topic previously, I'd expect that needs to be ironed out once and for all. Please join / facilitate that debate and we can all move on - one way or another!

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me