General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello nerds!

I am feeling extremely glad to enter into this technology world. Being in the field of information technology as technology lead for various programming languages like C, C++, Ruby, PHP, Java, etc., I am really excited to be the part of this social technology community. I hope it would be an another learning experience for me in this forum community, as I am looking forward to interact with the esteemed members of this technology world. It also giving me an opportunity to share my own knowledge with other fellow programmers & tech leads, as we know that new technologies are emerging regularly in this competitive environment. So, it would be a challenge for all fellow tech experts to look into the tech queries and provide the highly prominent answer to these programming problems.
menatito wrote:how to make opencats ATS in arabic language????
Hi,

you can already use opencats in other languages.. but as Arabic is RTL, I assume it's got more issues. If you search in this forum and in the google plus community, you can see the info on it being translated to German and Spanish

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me