General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Corvax
Hello im new here i just download OpenCATS and install work great but i have a question
Is posible to remove the tab company since im planing to use it for a single company im not a Recruter or Talent company.
2. Where i can find the OpenCATS template because is not a responsive template and is hard surfing the web in a not responsive template.

So far good!
By RussH
Hi and welcome!

Firstly yes - you can hide the company tab. I believe the list of tabs is in constants.php.

You may want to refer to previous discussion of this;

make tabs accessible to Admin only
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=227

Hide tabs.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122

Secondly - the display. yes, there is an intention in the maintained code to make the internal pages responsive (https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/issues/58), or did you mean the public careers webpage?
By Corvax
Hi RussH!
thanks for replay

yes i mean for the OpenCATS dashboard
Do you have any documentation to make a template for OpenCATS? im trying to make a responsive template for OpenCATS but is hard since i dont understand the structure of OpenCATS template.

Also there is a guide to install since http://www.catsone.com/resumeIndexingSo ... e=&os=LIST is not longer aviable.

PD: My Server is runing on Ubuntu Linux
By RussH
Corvax wrote:Hi RussH!
thanks for replay

yes i mean for the OpenCATS dashboard
Do you have any documentation to make a template for OpenCATS? im trying to make a responsive template for OpenCATS but is hard since i dont understand the structure of OpenCATS template.

Also there is a guide to install since http://www.catsone.com/resumeIndexingSo ... e=&os=LIST is not longer aviable.

PD: My Server is runing on Ubuntu Linux
Hi Corvax,

for info - the test server at demo.opencats.org is an Ubuntu server

Antiword - apt-get install antiword
PDFtoText - apt-get install poppler-utils
html2text - apt-get install html2text
UnRTF - apt-get install unrtf

Opencats template - I think you'd best comment on the github issue I posted above so you can collaborate with libregeek on this.

Let me know if you get stuck!
By Corvax
it Works!! i install the
Antiword - apt-get install antiword
PDFtoText - apt-get install poppler-utils
html2text - apt-get install html2text
UnRTF - apt-get install unrtf

but i dont know if im confuse or what im playing with the system and i create a test job order and apply truth the career page and i upload a resume in PDF and i click on Populate field but nothing happens.....

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me