General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By hernan.apud
Good morning,
I have a problem to send mails when an event occurs in CATS. I completed the e-mail in each user but the tool never sent any mail. Can we help me please? For example: when a recruiter is assigned to a job order, any mail is sent to the e-mail I`ve completed in the user.
By the other, how can I set a new event to send mails? For example: when a job order is closed? Thank you and I hope to receive a satisfactory answer.
By RussH
Hi,

all configured in settings/admin/email.

hope thats all you need!
By hernan.apud
Thank you for your answer. But I've already configurated the email but it doesn`t work.
How can I configurate another events for sending mails? For example: when I add a candidate, a company, a contact?
By ssmurthy_299
Hi,

as you mentioned the emails for when a job order is created is not being sent out. Do you still have the issue? am facing this issue even though I have configured it in setting/admin/email config.

Regards,
Srikkanth
By RussH
Hey,

this feature is working normally. If it's not working for you then you need to do some investigation in your error logs to monitor any errors being produced when they system tries to send an email - therefore it will either be an SMTP issue (opencats not able to send email) or a php error (some issue with the SMTP config.
By sindhu
Hi,

After the candidate applied for job order there is delay(5 hours) in getting emails. Please help me out how to resolve this issue??
By RussH
sindhu wrote:Hi,

After the candidate applied for job order there is delay(5 hours) in getting emails. Please help me out how to resolve this issue??
Hi - the emails are sent immediately. You can confirm this by checking out any logs you have from your smtp gateway (if you own it yourself, rather than using google) - possibly it'll show in the php log, too. If you are sending using php on your server directly, there's a higher chance you're not on a static IP, and are probably being greylisted at the far end.

TL;DR - Opencats will send the emails immediately - please ensure you're sending your emails out via a reputable smtp gateway.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me