General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By nid15
Hello,

I am planning to use an ATS system for our internal hiring. What I am looking for are the following:

1. Candidate website where they can submit their application and upload resume.
2. My HR can review the resumes and contact the candidate via phone/email and enter the notes, change status etc.
3. Once the interview is scheduled, candidate is interviewed by multiple people and they score them on various parameters, write a brief note and each one provides a hire/no-hire decision. We want to capture this "vote" and also if someone wants to see interviewer input, they should be able to see it quickly.
4. They all meet and decide if overall the candidate is hired and the status changes to hired.

From what I saw, OpenATS can track the status very well but I could not find #1 and #3. Any pointers are much appreciated

Thank You
1. Candidate website where they can submit their application and upload resume.
Built-in career portal at /careers however you can use a wordpress or drupal plugin instead - or provide an XML feed to an entirely separate job board.
This is enabled in the 'settings' tab when you log in as an administrator

2. My HR can review the resumes and contact the candidate via phone/email and enter the notes, change status etc.
3. Once the interview is scheduled, candidate is interviewed by multiple people and they score them on various parameters, write a brief note and each one provides a hire/no-hire decision. We want to capture this "vote" and also if someone wants to see interviewer input, they should be able to see it quickly.
you can add custom fields to the candidate page - either freeform, checkbox or drop-down. Therefore you can easily add 'First interview vote, second interview vote, 3rd interview vote'. Probably neater to add in any interview comments by logging an activity and putting the freeform text comments in there. Activities are all shown on the bottom of the candidate page.

4. They all meet and decide if overall the candidate is hired and the status changes to hired.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me