General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello,

I'm attempting to install OpenCats on my Microsoft Surface Pro, but after following the instructions via the manual this window pops up when I attempt to install the Composer (attached screenshot to this message) However there is nothing listed in the drop down box and I'm not sure where I need to "browse" to find this information. Can someone please assist in helping to install the php so I can continue with setup?

Thank you!
Attachments
Composer Setup Screen.JPG
Composer Setup Screen.JPG (39.77 KiB) Viewed 5999 times
Yes, you're installing composer before wampp/xampp. There's no php on your system yet. Composer won't install without a php to detect. Try installing xampp or wampp first, THEN install composer. You should see a php version in that dropdown bar then. Also....make sure you're using php5.6
Hi, thank you! However I did install xampp before composer and when I reinstall composer the same window pops up with no php to select. I even tried to bi-pass and tried to initiate the composer dependencies and this was the message I received.....

I appreciate your help with this, I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to this stuff so.
Attachments
Composer install dependencies.JPG
Composer install dependencies.JPG (38.65 KiB) Viewed 5995 times
Hi, I ended up uninstalling XAMPP from my computer then reinstalling. I was able to access all the steps once I reinstalled it on my computer. I think I may have only downloaded and started the install, but it never finished so that was where I was getting stuck in the instructions. However once the XAMPP fully installed I was able to install the composer which I was able to follow all the steps in your instructions. I now have access to the opencast system. I just wish there was a way when loading a resume it would parch all the info into the profile fields. Also I don't see where I can add recruiters and to grant access to other users...
As far as I understand parsing doesn't really work well at the moment even if you were using the tools. Though they're working on it.

As far as adding users.
settings
Administration
user management
Add user

Make sure you read the different access levels.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me