General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By vsteele
I see a tab for a Filter Option, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it. I am looking to see how to filter initially thru Lists that I have entered... for instance one List may be source, one List may be a store location and I want to pull out every candidate that is entered on those Lists. Can you help walk me thru how to use this Filter Option please?
By cptr13
Not clear on what you're looking for.

You have created various lists, and you want to be able to filter them?

That is pretty much what lists are.

For example : list 1 "store location", list 2 source. These would be separate lists that you can create and name appropriately.

It that the scenario we are talking about?
These are actual lists, in the "lists" tab that we are talking about correct?
By vsteele
Thanks for the quick response! I do understand the List option, and have several set up and Candidates are tagged to the Lists when I input them. Can you help me utilize the Filter function? I see if in various places but not sure how to maximize the benefit it might bring me? For example...Can I pull out all Candidates that match particular store location, during this week, with this particular source.... Just wandering how it might help in filtering out particular matching criteria to then leave me with a very specific group that meets this criteria.
By cptr13
I want to separate two things.
Candidates are tagged to the Lists when I input them. Can you help me utilize the Filter function?
You mean candidates are included in the list that you've built...correct? And you want to use the filter button (next to the "rows per page" button in the upper right corner of the box?

I want to make sure that you're not talking about Keyword tagging and filtering, which is a completely separate thing.

Please confirm this is correct. But I think I understand what you're asking. I will post a follow up in a few minutes.
By cptr13
Ok, this is something you will have to play around with for now. It will filter from the different information in the candidate records. I will add this to the documentation "to-do" but I don't think there is a way to summarize the information.

To answer your question, yes, these will filter lists, but only information on the candidate record page. It will not filter from tagging or keywords within a resume.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me