General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
By mgreene
I was just wondering. I have postgesql and nginx running everything else on our small server and really would like to, at least, forego installing apache behind nginx if possible.

Mike
By cptr13
I can understand that, definitely makes things easier.

Local only, or web facing? Windows or Linux? They can be run side by side. Though from the sound of it, you probably know that :)
By mgreene
Local and web facing on the companies Gentoo server. Using nginx as a proxy for gitlab and nextcloud using postgresql already. I'm going to give it a try with nginx in front of apache and add mariadb.

Mike
By cptr13
Of course you did.

As soon as I saw Gentoo, I wanted to start cussing.

I've never even gotten through a gentoo install.

:)
By mgreene
Well, the install went okay. I do get some Strict Standards and Deprecated warnings, but I think these are from the php 5.6.30 version I use? Anyway, I am just turning the messages off at the calls.

Mike
By cptr13
As far as I know php5.6 should be ok.. Russ just mentioned turning the warnings off in a recent post of you happened to see that. But everything seems to be working?

You followed the install documentation and used composer?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me