General discussion of OpenCATS

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but keep comments directed to the topic at hand.
cptr13 wrote:Do you mind walking me through how you're doing this? I haven't tried in a while, but I thought that worked?
Erm sorry i got a bit frustrated with the entire process in terms of installing and then navigating round, so i haven't been back to the database.

Basically i was trying to upload say 30 CV's by just dragging and dropping, i also tried the function of just adding a CV and it didn't appear to work. I appreciate the hard work you guys have put in to make this work like the old version of CATS but as a relative newbie to 'computer stuff' this is way too complicated and i think i'll just pay for something that just works and i don't have to play with. As i say i know the work you're doing is excellent so the problem is mine, not yours. But im not great with these sorts of things and i think its best i move on to something that a little easier for a dunce like me to get along with :-) I would guess you're not being paid a cent to do this either, so i dont want you to think im calling your baby ugly :-)
Mass import function last time I checked was to put all the resumes on the upload directory and then mass import them so that it wouldn't create individual candidates, but the resumes would be indexed by the full text search engine

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me