Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By stewyt
Came across this platform the other day and thought it would be really helpful, followed the installation instructions for Windows (for the most part...). I skipped over downloading/starting XAMPP, because I was trying to install this on our network server/computer that has Win IIS as I ideally wanted the platform to be accessible to everyone in our office and wanted to put a link that everyone could access from our secure portal that only works internally...

All the other steps worked fine, and I got through to the "Start OpenCATS" button, but then I just get to a white screen. I have to assume its a XAMPP/Win IIS issue? I've seen mention of Win IIS (working), so I assume the possibility of it working exists, however I'm not an expert at what the issue could be. Anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks!

T.
Hi there,

unfortunately for some reason I've seen reported issues if this is run on IIS. I can't say that I've ever seen a resolution, mostly users seem to have just moved onto Apache instead.

These are the closed issues that had IIS as a cause;

https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/is ... Aissue+iis

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me