Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Rebecca
After typing localhost/opencats and clicking on "Installation wizzard" I don't get neither green nor any other color.
The page simply gets frozen.
The button "Restart installation" doesn't work.

Can anyone please help ?

Attached is the screenshot
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (156.67 KiB) Viewed 6927 times
Were you able to figure this out?

I had the same issue recently and was able to get around it. Are you doing a fresh install on your home computer or online hosting?
are you trying to restore?
By Lemoine
heyheychicken wrote: 07 Mar 2018, 05:20 Were you able to figure this out?

I had the same great results with D-Bal and was able to get around it. Are you doing a fresh install on your home computer or online hosting?
are you trying to restore?
How did you get around this, Heyheychicken? I've had this happen to me just today after a fresh installation of Windows. Everything worked fine before. Any ideas how to fix this would be appreciated.
Last edited by Lemoine on 26 Oct 2022, 12:34, edited 2 times in total.
By RussH
Hiya,

can you ensure you're running a supported version of PHP (NOTE: NOT PHP v7) and MySQL - and that the MySQL service is running?
By RussH
Hi,

this is a rather old thread. However - the current release in github will support PHP7.2 as a maximum. If you install PHP7.2 and MariaDB it'll work fine.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me