Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I'm trying to install OpenCATS 9.4.2 on a Bluehost hosted environment. I can make it all the way through the installation until I reach step 6. When I click next from the mail setup page to move to the "loading extras" page, all that is displayed is the current date and GMT time. There is nothing else on the page. I've looked at everything I know to look at and can't seem to resolve this issue. Any ideas on why this one page doesn't properly load? Any tests I can run?
Solved my own problem. As it turns out, Wordfence in WordPress was blocking this step in the firewall. By going to the WordFence app within WordPress and setting the firewall to learning mode, it let me keep going forward. Hope this helps others in the future.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me