Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By montievv
Hi,

Occasionally when we enter activities the date resets to either 12-06-2009 or some random date in 2010.
All system dates are correct (Client machines as well as CATS server)
We use UK format i.e. DD-MM-YY
Please help!!!

Other Info:
We are 30 recruiters using CATS since version 0.6.1 upgraded along the way to 0.9.1 (we skipped 0.8)
Total number of candidates = 36,500 (approx)
Total number of attachments > 40,000

SysInfo: Ubuntu Server 8.04 LTS - minimal install (LAMP, antiword, unrtf, pdf2text, html2text, gd2, etc.)

Cheers,
Vivek
By Thomas
Hello,

How / where can I do the hard coding?
Do you mean it can be fixed in the code for good or you have to change it everytime it occurs?
Any pointers?

Thanks!
Thomas
By RussH
Thomas wrote:Hello,

How / where can I do the hard coding?
Do you mean it can be fixed in the code for good or you have to change it everytime it occurs?
Any pointers?

Thanks!
Thomas
Thomas, Jos was talking to a COGNIZO developer about this to get that statement. Since then it's been fixed in OSATS (the version we're targeting for eventual release as GPL). The issue is with the datepicker code. However I've done a seemingly unrelated cleanup in my installation and it's no longer affecting me. All I did was to change the collation on all tables to be utf8_unicode_ci .. perhaps you can try the same and see if it still affects you?

Otherwise take a look at the datepicker code in osats and see if you can correlate the issue back into opencats. Note: the datepicker code in OSATS was changed extensively in order to enable true multilingual support.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me