Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By BazooQa
Greetings, guys
I am so scared to mess it up, because my OpenCats installation goes straight into production stage.
Any chance I can replace the "Internal Posting" phrase to my company name? My boss is insisting :mrgreen:
Went through the source code, the only place where it has any sense to edit is
/modules/settings/SettingsUI.php
Code: Select all
$companyIDInternal = $companies->add(
                'Internal Postings', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '',
                '', '', 'Internal postings.', $this->_userID, $this->_userID
            );
Which doesn't change the label.
And related question: should I really use the Internal Posting feauture for my company, or I should use my company's departments as "companies" in OpenCats? I am a hire manager for one company with departments in it.

Thanks in advance.
By dveos
1. You would need to change the Internal Postings company name in the company table through phpmyadmin
2. You would most likely have to change the Add.tpl and Edit.tpl files in modules/joborder to reflect your company name (for when posting jobs etc.)
- I would refer to the line number but assume mine would be different to yours.
- You are looking for something like:- '<?php echo($this->defaultCompanyID); ?>'; ">&nbsp;Internal Posting<br />

Personally I would have just one company record and link each corresponding job order to the right department.

Hope this helps :)
By BazooQa
Thank you very much!
Offtopic: I am translating it to Russian, Ukrainian and Georgian languages simultaneously by going through the source code (not for selling purposes of course). If there is a good way to translate it, like po/mo files, so that I just can use PoEdit app without "coding", I will definitely contribute into it.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me