Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By CatDev
Hi,
I created three customized extra field for the canditdates. These Information can be seen in opencats, but when I look into mySQL workbench I cant see a relationship between these extra fields and the candidates. How are they connected or how (with what keys) can I connect them?
Thanks!
the extra fields table (e.g. for Candidates) will have a 'Data_Item_ID' field. This is your candidate ID. you can join the two tables based on a match of this field.
Thanks a lot! That makes so much sense of Course.
Unfortunately the Format isnt the same as for example:
Date Available:
Current Employer:
Key Skills:
Can Relocate:
No
Current Pay:
Desired Pay:

I would like to delete These Features and replace them with the ones in the extra field table.
Can you please give me a hint how to proceed on that?
Personally - I wouldn't delete them, I'd just hide them in the candidate view so the user doesn't see them.
sure - just comment out the relevant fields. Make sure they're not mandatory though or you'll get into problems

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me