Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By dbanks
Just installed and all working - except the batch upload function - I installed antiword etc but at the Batch Upload screen there is no browse or folder selection options - just 'continue' which takes me to an error screen telling me I haven't uploaded anything.
Is this only available with the pro/hosted version?
By RussH
Hiya,

I think that the batch upload feature is restricted to 'professional' licenses as it connects to resfly at the backend to process the uploads.
By Jos
RussH wrote:Hiya,

I think that the batch upload feature is restricted to 'professional' licenses as it connects to resfly at the backend to process the uploads.
yep, thats the case
By Thomas
the batch upload function works.
First put the resumes in the directory \htdocs\opencats\upload\massimport

(don't know if that directory gets created automatically when you try to upload once..
I don't have it here on my production system but I guess you create it;
It worked once before for me on another install. Didn't have to use since then.)

Then go to OpenCats and select Data Import under Settings \ Administration.
Then follow the wizard. The CVs are then keyword-searchable, uploaded to the database, but not registered as candidates. As far as I know that still has to be done manually.

Thomas
By RussH
Thomas wrote:the batch upload function works.
First put the resumes in the directory \htdocs\opencats\upload\massimport

(don't know if that directory gets created automatically when you try to upload once..
I don't have it here on my production system but I guess you create it;
It worked once before for me on another install. Didn't have to use since then.)

Then go to OpenCats and select Data Import under Settings \ Administration.
Then follow the wizard. The CVs are then keyword-searchable, uploaded to the database, but not registered as candidates. As far as I know that still has to be done manually.

Thomas
Thanks Thomas, I should have been clearer - yes, you can still batch-upload resume's so that they're searchable via sphinx etc, but the 'professional' service that CATS used (RESFLY) to parse the uploads and convert them to candidates now no longer connects. One of the community guys is working on a replacement - but he's been distracted as his site's just been hacked (names withheld to protect the innocent!). I do mean to catch up with him on a voice call but my 9-5 is a tad hectic

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me