Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By arny
Hi all, in the candidates forms the defined value for the rows shown per page are set to 15. I would like to increase this value permanently. Does anybody know how to do this ? Many thanks. Arny
By Jos
You can edit this in the config.php

Just scroll a bit down thru the code untill you reach the code as shown below and edit it to your needs.

/* Pager settings. These are the number of results per page. */
define('CONTACTS_PER_PAGE', 15);
define('CANDIDATES_PER_PAGE', 15);
define('CLIENTS_PER_PAGE', 15);
define('LOGIN_ENTRIES_PER_PAGE', 15);
By luxx99
Arny,
as for I noticed, in the candidates form there is the button "rows per page", where you can set 10, 30, 50, 100.
I'm using version 0.9.1
Hope this could help you
best regards
Luxx
By cptr13
Hrmm. I'll look at this tonight. I know it can be changed in the code. But I thought it stays when you change it in the gui. I'll look and respond back.
Solved!

Hi all, I had my father in law (Pascal) take a look at this since he is a php programmer...You'll have to go into the php file: OpenCats\modules\candidates\candidatesUI.php

look for:

if ($dataGridProperties == array())
{
$dataGridProperties = array('rangeStart' => 0,
'maxResults' => 100,
'filterVisible' => false);
}

and change the maxResults to 100 from 15.

I've changed it for contacts, companies, activities etc.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me