Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By rcahilig
Hi,
I have a problem installing cats-0.8.0, please check the error below.
Code: Select all
Html2Text binary failed to convert a HTML file to text properly (Should have returned 'This is a test document', returned '').
Thank you.
By RussH
Hiya,

from your post it's not clear if you've installed html2text successfully, if it's configured with the correct path etc etc?
By rcahilig
Hi, I'm using Windows XP, Apache 2.2, PHP5 MySQL server 5.0.51b, and I installed the ResumeIndexingTools successfully. I don't know what is the problem.
By rcahilig
Jos wrote:Well, this is not a critical error. How many resumes in html format do you receive or store?
Haven't receive resumes yet, the errors happens during the installation, it wont install because the html2text is not working, while other required programs such as antiword, pdf2text etc. is working fine. The error only happens if I install 0.8.0 version, not in 0.9.1. Please help. Thank you.
By RussH
rcahilig wrote:Hi, I'm using Windows XP, Apache 2.2, PHP5 MySQL server 5.0.51b, and I installed the ResumeIndexingTools successfully. I don't know what is the problem.
Can you run htm2text separately from cats successfully? Does it fail with a particular error code?
By rcahilig
RussH wrote:
rcahilig wrote:Hi, I'm using Windows XP, Apache 2.2, PHP5 MySQL server 5.0.51b, and I installed the ResumeIndexingTools successfully. I don't know what is the problem.
Can you run htm2text separately from cats successfully? Does it fail with a particular error code?
Hi Russh,

If I tried to run html2text in the command line and its working fine, no problem.
By cptr13
I get that error every time I install 0.8.0 on windows. If you intend to upgrade to 0.9.1 then the error won't show up on the upgrade and it will work fine. If your intention is to stick with 0.8.0 then I don't know how to resolve that.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me