Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I just upgraded my Ubuntu Server from 12.x to 14.04, and it loaded fine, but the webserver and app didn't completely make it through.

1) I searched and found the new document root location, and edited that - now the website is up again. Whew.
2) Apache and MySQL are apparently running, but when I go to the root location for CATS, my browsers says: "No data." All of the solutions I see posted are for Ubuntu Desktop, not Server.
3) I checked my PHP-5 module with
user@hostname:~$ dpkg -l |grep libapache2-mod-php5 and I get a successful:
ii libapache2-mod-php5 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.4 amd64 server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)

Testing my PHP with phpinfo() also brings up the full answer page. I seem to be on PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.4
So, I think I am okay, there.

4) I also find that my SugarCRM instance is fine. (Its just CATS that won't come up) Could the PHP code be too old? Is there a cut off after which old PHP won't resolve?

Any help would be appreciated, so I can get CATS up again.

/Allan
Hi Allan,

Firstly don't worry - your data is safe!

There must be something in the apache error log. I'm not sure where that is in Ubuntu - normally it'd be /var/log/apache/error.log though. I have opencats.org running on a Ubuntu 14.0.4 droplet at digitalocean - so I'll install opencats to test, am sure it's fine!

Can you post what you see in the apache error log when you try to go to your root?

Russ

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me