Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
I am trying to migrate using the backup/restore function on cats but I am unable to do so. I created a folder caller restore under cats folder and then placed catsbackup.bak (49.34 mb which includes db + attachments) I got from my production instance running 0.9.1. I also created a new db and assigned a user with all priviliges so that the db test connectivity shows success.
During the install process I selected "Delete existing data and restore a previous OpenCATS installation from backup" and after it starts to reindex resumes (Please wait while your unindexed resumes are reindexed...)
I get the following error without being able to finish the install process:

Strict Standards: Non-static method DOMDocument::loadXML() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/vro/public_html/internal/ats/lib/DocumentToText.php on line 430

Fatal error: Call to a member function saveXML() on a non-object in /home/vro/public_html/internal/ats/lib/DocumentToText.php on line 431

It is worth mentioning that I do not have antiword installed, therefore I unchecked all of the document converters during install (doc, pdf and html).

What can I do?

Thanks.
A friend of mine that is php capable made the following modifications to lib/DocumentToText.php
and changed from this:

//$xml = DOMDocument::loadXML($data, LIBXML_NOENT | LIBXML_XINCLUDE | LIBXML_NOERROR | LIBXML_NOWARNING);

to this:

$xml = new DOMDocument();
$xml->loadXML($xml_datas, LIBXML_NOENT | LIBXML_XINCLUDE | LIBXML_NOERROR | LIBXML_NOWARNING);

That took away errors in lines 430 and 431

Also we experiencing this error when clicking under any candidate record

Query Error -- Report to System Administrator ASAP

MySQL Query Failed: Table 'vro_ats_new.candidate_tag' doesn't exist

SELECT
t1.tag_id,
t1.tag_parent_id,
t2.title AS tag_parent_title,
t1.title AS tag_title
FROM
tag t1
LEFT JOIN
tag t2 ON t2.tag_id = t1.tag_parent_id
WHERE t1.site_id = 1 AND
t1.tag_id IN (SELECT tag_id FROM candidate_tag WHERE candidate_id = 1277)
ORDER BY IFNULL(t1.tag_parent_id, t1.tag_id), t1.tag_id

which was fixed with adding for the tag table under mysql

Can this be fixed under 0.9.2? The upgrade script seems a little broken.

Thanks

References:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2263 ... entloadxml and http://www.opencats.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=305

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me