Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By lai
i have a CATS 0.9.1(Beas) on ubuntu . this morning, when i choose one candidates in "Candidates" page, and "add attachment" to him, it's failed ! and i'm sure it's work before. browser show me this error hint in a small windows:

A File Error has Occurred
There was a problem when CATS attempted to process the file you selected. Cannot create directory ./attachments/site_1/1xxx/8cd5 921c 11ca bb0f 30e8 83bf 47ef 448f/, and it does not already exist. File errors are sometimes caused by high Internet traffic or older web browsers. The latest version of the Mozilla Firefox© browser is recommended.
The problem may be resolved by using the back button on your browser and trying again.

i already install antiword、xpdf、html2text、UnRTF, and there without error in mysql log.

have somebody know how to fix this problem ? please help me !
Thank you !

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me