Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello, my question is if when you import a resume on opencats and dont clic on it for put manualy the information, it remains as unclassified resume documents, but before it says if you dont put the info it must be a searcheable resume, this tool is used to add cv for candidates or only to add candidates manually?
Hey,

you lost me a bit in the question..

opencats used to support resume parsing (via this import page). That's not currently supported - although some services have appeared recently and we could feasibly reintroduce it.

Therefore this page (for now) only supports manually adding, or 'bulk upload'.

- Manually adding - you can specify the candidate's name etc before creating them individually.
- 'bulk upload' - no candidate entry gets created, but it will be included in keyword searches, so if you search for a keyword 'java' then it will be included as one of the results.
AECIT wrote:Hello, my question is if when you import a resume on opencats and dont clic on it for put manualy the information, it remains as unclassified resume documents, but before it says if you dont put the info it must be a searcheable resume, this tool is used to add online resumes for candidates or only to add candidates manually?

I have installed OpenCats and have been using it for a while now.
All was good, Antiword was working fine until all of a sudden I could not perform Resume Searches. I have contacted my host to doublecheck that no paths to anitword have been changed, and they claim nothing has been changed.
Any recommendation?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me