Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By dveos
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has an idea / could point me in the right direction to edit automated emails per "status" of a candidate; I'm looking to have separate pre configured emails for interviewing, placed, applied etc.

Any help greatly appreciated :)
By dveos
Hi Manuel,

Thank you for your reply.

I've been tirelessly looking through settings but can't seem to configure. I'm looking to have separate template emails for each candidate job order status (submitted, interviewing, placed) rather than an all encompassing "Status Changed" email. I have added each separate status to the email_template table but can't seem to establish how to link each template to the corresponding status, if that makes sense. :)
By manuel
Allright, I think understand.

But doesn't this needs more then just adding the templates.

The software checks a change in the status and after that it has to choose the right template.
In mine opinion this needs some coding.
I'm not a programmer so unfortunately not able to help you.
By RussH
manuel wrote:Allright, I think understand.

But doesn't this needs more then just adding the templates.

The software checks a change in the status and after that it has to choose the right template.
In mine opinion this needs some coding.
I'm not a programmer so unfortunately not able to help you.

Hiya, Manuel is totally correct. The status change template is;
Code: Select all
* Auto generated message. Please DO NOT reply *
%DATETIME%

Dear %CANDFULLNAME%,

This E-Mail is a notification that your status in our database has been changed for the position %JBODTITLE% (%JBODCLIENT%).

Your previous status was <B>%CANDPREVSTATUS%</B>.
Your new status is <B>%CANDSTATUS%</B>.

Take care,
%USERFULLNAME%
%SITENAME%
This is considered the 'EMAIL_TEMPLATE_STATUSCHANGE'. There are no detailed templates for each status. However as Manuel has said, this could be called out and coded as separate email for each 'status change from xxx to yyy.' - if you engage a developer to do this I'm sure it's a minor feature request, and we'd be happy to accept the code into the codebase going forward.
By dveos
Hi guys,

Thanks for your responses will more than likely engage a developer and share once complete :)

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me