Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By dveos
Hi,

Interested to know whether possible to include a mailto: for email addresses on candidate / contact list? I noted in /lib/contacts(or candidates etc.) the following:-

'E-Mail' => array('select' => 'contact.email1 AS email1',
'sortableColumn' => 'email1',
'pagerWidth' => 80,
'filter' => 'contact.email1'),

I have tried a few 'pagerRender' => 'return ... combinations but can't seem to get it to work :(
By dveos
Also, adding to that - I'm not sure if pagerRender is even the right thing to use; I'm trialling and error'ing, plz don't burn me haha :D
By RussH
Hi,

maybe if you can take a step back - what are you trying to achieve? making the email address in the contact list clickable?
By RussH
Okay! so you want them as clickable hypertext links in the list view, as when you open the candidate details view, they are displayed as clickable hypertext links

In /modules/candidates/Show.tpl, the field is displayed by;
Code: Select all
 <tr>
                                <td class="vertical">E-Mail:</td>
                                <td class="data">
                                    <a href="mailto:<?php $this->_($this->data['email1']); ?>">
                                        <?php $this->_($this->data['email1']); ?>
                                    </a>
                                </td>
                            </tr>
haven't identified where the lists view is right now - but this is they type of code you should be adding...
By dveos
Thanks Russ,

Having looked through code, I think the contact / candidate list page is displaying lib/Contacts(or candidates).php - although I may be wrong. I have tried using codes similar to the above but to no avail :(
By jda
Hi, mailto:email address is working in a local server where i install opencats folder and all
but when i try to access the local host with different computer/laptop, the mailto: and other clickable are not working..

Pls. help!
By cptr13
This is totally cheating and a workaround. But it looks like there are plugins for Chrome that automatically turn email links on a page into hyperlinks. I imagine there are some for firefox as well. That may be worth looking at.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me