Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By cptr13
I'm not sure what could be causing this. If you went through the installation correctly and didn't miss any steps. In my experience, the blank page issues generally come with not running composer.

Can you delete and reinstall carefully following each step so we can be sure that's not the problem?
By MCollis
Hi,

I am having the same issue i have followed the instructions on the http://opencats-documentation.readthedo ... ndows.html and i'm too just seeing a blank page, I have enabled Enable Public Career Portal, and i went onto the portal and created a test job but i am however getting a blank screen.

I cannot even view this in full screen like someone suggested.

My OS is Server 2012

Can anyone help with this issue.

Thanks,
By Vin
Hi All, I'm having exactly the same problem but I'm using Windows 10. Was there a solution to the problem?
Many thanks
Vin
By cptr13
Unfortunately, I have no idea on this one. Would someone mind creating an issue on our github page so the developers can look at it and get back to you?
By baffy232004
Did this problem ever get solved. I am having the same issue. Have installed and uninstalled twice to ensure I had done it right and still I am unable to connect my Career Portal with my website.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me