Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By currentsitguy
Is there any way for OpenCats to support multiple simultaneous Time Zones? In other words say we have a candidate in the Eastern Zone, interviewing for a position in Mountain. Obviously the times for each differ. Any idea how to track the two?
By manuel
I don't think so. OpenCats uses only the Timezone you choose at the settings as all applications do. I think you have to calculate this by hand,
By currentsitguy
OK, let me rephrase that a bit better. :)

When we use Outlook, for example, and set up a meeting it auto translates to their time zone. Do we know if messages sent out of OpenCATS will do the same? Our concern is the Calendar will end up throwing us off.
By manuel
Interesting question.

I think you want a feature that is not available in OpenCats.
The Calender isn't a shared Calender over the internet. Also OpenCats (calender) doesn't send out invitations by e-mail.

Why don't you use your local time for the appointment and the actual time in the description of the calandar. Or am I still missing your point?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me