Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello, i need help please, I have run through all the setup, etc, locally, on windows, but when I click on the link localhost/opencats, i get a not found error, saying the requested url /opencats was not found on this server. with the following text underneath: Apache/2.4.23 (win32) PHP/5.6.25 Server at localhost Port 80.

I have run thoguh the installationo instructins, and also created the DB. Im new to PHP, etc so needsome help please. Is it because the web server is not running? any help please
You may be experiencing the same problem I had with the windows install.

Creating the opencats database doesent work, it supposed to populate the opencats DB but it just creates an empty one. Do you have tables in the opencats DB?

I suspect that this version of the install package is defective.

George
Hi guys,

Sorry I've not gotten to you earlier. Can you shed some more light on what version of opencats you're running? It does run through tests before release so even the production snapshot from github installs and tests fine. I believe there were some issues if you chose 'install test data' during the initial install? But if you remove the file called 'install_block from your root directory and rerun the installer, then you should be able to install an empty database.

Please update me with your progress!
Hi Russ,

Thanks for your response. I have gone back, and tested the XAMPP install, and now am able to get to the CATS installer page, but get the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax.php:86 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax.php on line 86

I have followed the instructions on https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/wi ... s-Tutorial

i believe the version is 9.1a
errm, from memory default is admin and opencats. If not, i'll go check the MySQL table in the install package.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me