Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By zoomiest
1. Hey Jos & Rush, this is a great idea! I am a dedicated CATS user, and have some great CATS add-ons I can post.

2. However, I never got the Questionnaire working on the new version 0.9.1. Does that work for any of you? I exchanged some E-mail with Andrew from Cognizio, but I had already tried the standard user-oriented. It was like he assumed it worked, but I needed to shown how to use it... I don't think I am missing anything from that end.

- zoomiest
By RussH
Hey - good to see you again :D If you know anyone else from the old community - let them know we're here now!

Unfortunately I never played with the questionnaires - I think Jos may have done - but I'll give it a go today and see what happens. Does it just not work for you at-all or is there one aspect that's not working?

Hope you saw my post in the license section - I hope to post a Joomla! plugin soon for CATS to allow the Public Jobsite to be a Joomla module!

RussH
By RussH
zoomiest wrote:1. Hey Jos & Rush, this is a great idea! I am a dedicated CATS user, and have some great CATS add-ons I can post.

2. However, I never got the Questionnaire working on the new version 0.9.1. Does that work for any of you? I exchanged some E-mail with Andrew from Cognizio, but I had already tried the standard user-oriented. It was like he assumed it worked, but I needed to shown how to use it... I don't think I am missing anything from that end.

- zoomiest
Hiya, I've a 'demo site in progress' at a domain linked to this one - over at http://www.chasejobs.co.uk

If you apply to the chefs job, it'll prompt you to complete a questionnaire - and all seems to be okay - the results are included when you view the back-end of cats. Admittedly I wasn't trying to use the workflow features of CATS - so no 'mark candidate as HOT' or 'mark candidate as unsuitable' etc, etc
What were your experiences when trying the questionnaires?
By MePHiSTY
Worked well in a environment test.

Did you created a new template(Copy of CATS 2.0)?
By zoomiest
1. I can make the questionnaire, and set it active, but when I go to test my job, it doesn't appear on the job board (so no one can fill them out...)
2. MiPHisty, I don't know what you mean by creating a copy of a template (CATS 2.0). Is that the job board template? A questionnaire template?

- Zoomiest
LinkedIn.com profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/allanjones
Open to Invites...
By MePHiSTY
Yes, if you upgraded your system from a older version(<0.9.1)
You have to use the new job board template ,to add questionaires support....
By Jos
Hey Zoomiest,

Nice to know you arrived here as well. Yeah, I've got the Questionaires working and use them for every job I post. U do need to have 2.0 template. There is a post in the download section with the 2.0 template I use.

If you need any help get the stuff working let me know.

Jos
By dhiman
Hello Jos/Russh,

I have downloaded CATS 0.9.1 and added all the modules including the job protal. All works fine for me, thanks to your replies on the sires.....but the sites response is very slow...here I am not only talking about the resume search. I mean everything is very slow, the response from the server is very slow.

I am using:

X86 PC
1.8 GHz
Pentium IV
2GB RAM

PLease let me know how to make this application work faster. Or is it that I have to llok at the LAMP configuration itself?? Any suggestions welcome.
By RussH
dhiman wrote:Hello Jos/Russh,

I have downloaded CATS 0.9.1 and added all the modules including the job protal. All works fine for me, thanks to your replies on the sires.....but the sites response is very slow...here I am not only talking about the resume search. I mean everything is very slow, the response from the server is very slow.

I am using:

X86 PC
1.8 GHz
Pentium IV
2GB RAM

PLease let me know how to make this application work faster. Or is it that I have to llok at the LAMP configuration itself?? Any suggestions welcome.
Shouldn't be too slow - I run it on a slower system than that. If you're running LAMP - just take a look at the top command to see what your processes are - what's using the most memory or most CPU?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me