Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By jda
Hi, I'm new in using OpenCATS-0.9.3-3, and I encountered this error,
"Fatal error: Class 'COM' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.3-3\lib\DocumentToText.php on line 362"
I uploaded resume which has PDF type. Why is this happening?

Please Help! Thanks in advance...
By cptr13
I need the following to look at this a little deeper

What operating system?

Is this a new install?

Did you follow the documentation/video?

Did you use the composer install step?
By vvon66
Hello - I just did a fresh install this morning on Windows and I have the EXACT same error when trying to import a resume. Everything else works fine. I followed the instructions to a "T" but have the same error only when trying to import resumes. Please Help. I really want to use opencats but need to be able to import resumes. I was trying to import a .doc resume.

Thank you in advance :) :) :)
By cptr13
Ok. As far as I understand things right now, the resume indexing tools are broken in the current opencats version. And I'm pretty sure that's what is happening here. That is something they're working on. But there's no time frame as far as I know. Resumes can still be attached to the candidate record. And the tagging system can be used to replace keyword search functionality. Let me know if you need more information or want me to expand on those
By vvon66
I am allowed to copy/paste the resume but I still get the same error when I try to "add attachment" from the candidate page. I added the candidates info - name, address, phone, etc. then tried to use the "add attachment" function with the same error.

Is that supposed to work? Other than the copy/paste method, I am not seeing any other way to add a resume. Please advise. Thank you!
By vvon66
I appreciate your help! I'll check back later.

Also, when I cut/pasted resumes the tagging feature worked perfectly for searching for skillsets so that works great! It would just be easier to attach other than the cut/paste method.

So far, I am impressed with Opencats :D
By jda
I'm using windows 7, and yes it is only new installed.

When i try to add attachment like .pdf file, and choose (no) radion button instead of yes,
the attachment was uploaded.But, if i click (yes) in radio button, there is a error which I am talking about.

Please help. Thanks.

I can't bulk import also, because of this.
By cptr13
Sorry for the big pictures.

Pretty sure I know what's happening. Create the candidate record first. (image 1) do NOT import the resume during the creation step. Create and save the candidate. Attach the resume after from the link in image two. Try That out and let me know how that works.
Attachments
import1.png
import1.png (74.7 KiB) Viewed 9665 times

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me