Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By alysia504
FYI in case no one else has already shared this, you can actually attach your candidate's resume on the button meant to upload their picture. Once uploaded you will see the the picture section on the upper right in the candidate profile. Click the photo icon and you can see a pdf copy of your candidate's resume. So until OpenCats corrects the issue with resume upload and parsing on the intended file attachment button, this is a good alternative if you don't necessarily need your candidates pictures on file.
By alysia504
FYI in case no one else has already shared this, you can actually attach your candidate's resume on the button meant to upload their picture. Once uploaded you will see the the picture section on the upper right in the candidate profile. Click the photo icon and you can see a pdf copy of your candidate's resume. So until OpenCats corrects the issue with resume upload and parsing on the intended file attachment button, this is a good alternative if you don't necessarily need your candidates pictures on file.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me