Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By cptr13
I just re-read your post.

You are already clicking "add attachment" like in image two? And you're getting the error still?
By cptr13
JDA,

I'm not clear on exactly what the issue is. If you can post a screenshot, that may help.

Are you talking about bulk importing multiple resumes? Or a single candidate?

Are you talking about the candidate creation screen (Image one above) or something else?
By jda
I tried it, and still the same error. I don't know why?
Like what i've said, if i add the attachment after I add the candidate, and image 2.
Then I choose the file which is pdf format, the on resume radio button If i click yes, still the same error.
But, if I click No I can create an attachment..
By jda
Here are the screenshots:
Attachments
3.png
3.png (9.63 KiB) Viewed 8663 times
2.png
2.png (9.67 KiB) Viewed 8663 times
1.png
1.png (26.42 KiB) Viewed 8663 times
By jda
On the second (middle) image, if i clicked (NO) in radio button instead of YES

I can add an attachment successfully..
By cptr13
Ok. I think I know what's happening. Resume indexing does not work. When you click the yes radio, you're telling it that it's a resume, and it tries to index it. Just click no there.

I would recommend reinstalling anyway and skip the resume indexing step. Then you won't see those errors. But.. Clicking no should continue to work.
By jda
When I install OpenCATS-0.9.3-3, I skip the part of resume indexing tools.

And this what happened!!!

Thanks anyway for your help :)
By vvon66
I was able to attach the resume by hitting the "no" button on the pop up that asked if it was a resume.

Thank you for your help!!!
By karol
Hi, I've got the same problem.

Today I installed opencat, everything seems to be working fine, but when I create new candidate and try add resume attachmetnt, there is an error message:
Fatal error: Class 'COM' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.3-3\lib\DocumentToText.php on line 362

When I click: Add attachment as no Resume it uploads, but there is another message:
The file has been successfully attached, but CATS was unable to index the resume keywords to make the document searchable. The file format may be unsupported by CATS.

I tried with different files and formats PDF, doc, docx.

Opencat is a great tool and I hope we can resolve this issue.

Thanks
By cptr13
Hi Karol, what you're experiencing is correct for now.

The error is a result of the resume parsing not working for the time being. This is being worked on and should be working at some point in the future.

In meantime, you can attach resumes to candidate records, and use the skill tagging/search features to find candidates with specific skills.

Let me know if you have any questions.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me