Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hello - Is there any way to bulk upload companies and contacts from an excel sheet or CSV file? I read through all of the documentation I could find and didn't see it mentioned. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
By RussH
Yep absolutely - just go to Settings, Administration, Import.
By vvon66
Great! I just found it. Another question...

I have a huge file of companies and contact names. Should I import the list as companies or contacts? If I import as companies, will it also import the contacts to that company? I only have one contact per company name on this list.

Thank you!
By vvon66
I played around and realized it was best to add as contacts.

Opencats will automatically add the company name if there is no company already in the system. If you have a company in your import list without a contact name, it will add them as "nobody" but still add the company. Then when you get a contact name, you can update that profile.

I hope this helps someone in the future :)

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me