Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Raja
Hi RussH,

I Have been following you on opencats forum for few years. you are doing a very good job. I Tried to install the latest version and all the features are working. i notices that when i click on add company and fill in the details and click submit am getting a blank page and nothing happens after that. could you please let me know what can be the resolution to solve this. the previous backup files are working without any issues after the new version is installed the add company is throwing me a blank page.
By cptr13
Hi Raja,

I'm guessing you didn't use composer in the install process. Composer has been added in to handle some dependencies.

See the documentation for how to. I would suggest reinstalling from scratch following the documentation and videos. It will (pretty sure) resolve these problems.

http://opencats-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChJ_YF ... WFAYa9w0xQ
By Raja
Thanks cptr13 for your Response. I Checked on the Cpanel to enable the SSH Access but i could not find them and the service provider has updated me that on shared hosting they do not provide the SSH Access. So do we have a workaround to install the composer ?
By cptr13
One other thought on this. You can ask your shared hosting company if they would be willing to install and run composer for you. It only takes a few minutes and sometimes hosting companies are willing to do something like that.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me