Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By tjd2006
So I followed all the steps on how to install OpenCats 9.3.3 on BlueHost. Everything seems to work but I want to set up a career portal and I can't find it?
By tjd2006
AHh found the admin tab! Is there any easy way to change the image at the top?
By tjd2006
OK figured this out. NOW. What is the easiest way to export your jobs to add to job boards?
By cptr13
As far as I know, the only way to do that is through the XML feed, which I've never done. But, this will be good for the documentation.

So...
if you search these forums for xml feed, you'll find some information.

There are soe XML instructions for indeed.com here: instructions for indeed: https://www.indeed.com/intl/en/xmlinfo.html

And let me know if you figure it out :D

I'll play around with it a little and if I do, I'll post it here.
By tjd2006
I figured it all out but am stalled at getting an approval from Indeed to allow to post on their website. Not very happy with them.

Does anyone have any experience with developing and XML feed to OODLE? I am trying to aggregate to as many places as possible to get postings out there and my jobs out there. Not much luck so far!
By cptr13
Glad to know. Give this post some time. I know a few others have done the XML thing. Also, I would be grateful if you would post what you did on this so I can try it and incorporate it into the documentation :)
By cptr13
TJD I wanted to follow up on this. You asked about changing the image at the top. Do you mean the favicon or the opencats logo in general?

Either can be changed. Let me know which you had in mind and I'll reply with the information.
By sallotey
I have an issue with the career portal, in that, by default the OpenCats application recquires the user to login with their email and password as their zip code. I dont want them to use their zip code i would want them to login with their Cell phone number. how do i change that? am using CATS Version: 0.9.3 Inferno.
By JuliaBL
tjd2006 wrote:OK figured this out. NOW. What is the easiest way to export your jobs to add to job boards?
Hi, some years ago I worked in a job agregator and besides an XMl feed I would advise to create an FTP server. It may be internal or external but it´s pretty easy to keep job offers in there. However, it requires the same efforts to keep it active :roll:
By TPA
cptr13 wrote: 11 Feb 2017, 12:33 TJD I wanted to follow up on this. You asked about changing the image at the top. Do you mean the favicon or the opencats logo in general?

Either can be changed. Let me know which you had in mind and I'll reply with the information.
I would like to know where to change the favicon on the top and the one on the careers page as well...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me