Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By cptr13
Not sure about the black x. But for images, check your php extensions. Make sure they're installed. Did you have an yellow colored boxes in the install process?
By mgreene
I had had a couple yellows initially, but recompiled php with the needed extensions and got all green before I continued the install. Do you know what extension is used for that graphic?

Mike
By cptr13
I think gd. But I'm not sure. I assume if you got all green that's not the issue. Can you post a screen shot?
By mgreene
I'm not sure how to post screen shots here. The graph on Hiring Overview and on Job Orders: Job Order Details is giving me the broken graphic symbol and the ALT Text.

Mike
By cptr13
Ok. I want to go back to the beginning here to make sure nothing is overlooked.

Gentoo
php version?
local server correct?
OpenCATS version?
Did you follow the documentation to install?
Did you use composer during the install?

Any funky errors during the install?
By mgreene
Gentoo w/4.10.8 kernel

PHP Version 5.6.30
Nginx -> Apache2 -> Mariadb

Used the CentOS7 Install Instructions -
I think I hade everything I needed compiled into php, everything was green when I installed. I can get a list of php compile options this evening.
I did test the site with info.php before installing OpenCATS and it worked.

I did run composer, can I run it again on an existing OpenCATS install?
All the resume indexing tools are installed. If fact, everything seems to work except the two graphics.

Mike
By mgreene
These are the php flags:

acl apache2 berkdb bzip2 cgi cli crypt ctype curl exif fileinfo filter fpm ftp gd gdbm gmp hash iconv imap intl json ldap mysql mysqli nls opcache pdo phar posix postgres readline session simplexml snmp soap spell sqlite ssl systemd threads tokenizer truetype unicode xml xmlreader xmlwriter xpm zip zlib

dev-lang/php-5.6.30:5.6::gentoo USE="acl apache2 berkdb bzip2 cgi cli crypt ctype curl exif fileinfo filter fpm ftp gd gdbm gmp hash iconv imap intl json ldap mysql mysqli nls opcache pdo phar posix postgres readline session simplexml snmp soap spell sqlite ssl systemd threads tokenizer truetype unicode xml xmlreader xmlwriter xpm zip zlib -bcmath -calendar -cdb -cjk -coverage -debug -embed -enchant (-firebird) -flatfile -inifile -iodbc -ipv6 -kerberos -ldap-sasl -libedit -libmysqlclient (-libressl) -mhash -mssql -oci8-instant-client -odbc -pcntl -qdbm -recode (-selinux) -sharedmem -sockets -sybase-ct -sysvipc -tidy -vpx -wddx -xmlrpc -xslt" 0 KiB

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me