Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By aliyarose
Hello All,

I'm new to openCATS and working through some initial issues. During set-up, I included my smtp information (google based email) for outgoing emails. Tried sending a test email to a confirmed email address that I have access to, and received the following message:

"Your e-mail has been successfully sent to the following recipients:"

However, no email was ever received. Settings were double checked during installation, so I don't believe I've made an error there.

If this is a familiar issue for anyone, I would appreciate any pointers or feedback.

Big thanks,
Aliya
By cptr13
I'll have to research a little as I haven't used the email much.

What's your environment? Local computer, shared hosting, vps?
By aliyarose
Right now local computer, but I will be transferring to shared (at some point). Could that be the issue?
By cptr13
Doubtful. You may have to mess with server settings. Not sure with local only. I'll have to check and get back to you.

Linux or Windows? If Windows, xampp?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me