Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By mez7000
Hi All

I've just completed a new installation on my computer to run the opencats locally, using Win 7, but when I open the browser I get the following errors, and if I try adding anything it crashes?

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in

Warning: include_once(./vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening './vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in

Please help!

Thanks
Mark
By cptr13
Hi Mark. Did you follow the documentation/video? It sounds like you didn't use composer in the install process. Can you confirm?
By mez7000
I followed the instruction guide, installed the xampp and then installed composer. I think this is where it went wrong and didn't install the composer part correctly!
Can i go back and run this part? If so I'm guessing I need to use the name of the file in HTdocs or will i have to start from scratch? :oops:
By cptr13
I would redo the process from composer through to the end. See if that works. Watch for errors during the composer install and let me know how it goes
By mez7000
Installed the composer properly this time and its worked - many thanks for your help on this!

I have created a candidate and tried to upload their CV (PDF file) but get the following error

Fatal error: Class 'COM' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxxxxxx\lib\DocumentToText.php on line 362

Sorry!

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me