Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Dusty
I created a job order and I believe I made the job description too long because once I hit a certain length everything below the job description disappeared internal notes and my edit and delete button so now I'm stuck with a incomplete job order and no way to remove it from my public career page can someone help please?
I believe I have searched all the previous postings and not found this error so I apologize if it has already been discussed.
I have logged out of opencats and restarted my computer I have even tried it from a different user.

I have attached a screenshot of what is missing

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for the help.
Attachments
opencatsbnlofked.PNG
opencatsbnlofked.PNG (247.55 KiB) Viewed 5389 times
By cptr13
I can't say I remember ever coming across this. So you'll have to humor me and answer a few questions if you don't mind.

What version of OpenCATS?

Have there been any other errors or strange things you've noticed?

I doubt this has anything to do with it, but have you tired disabling your careers site, then checking to see if you can edit the job order?
By Dusty
Thank you for the reply :-)
I believe the version of cats I'm using is .9 .3 Inferno.

I haven't had any other errors or strange things that I've noticed that I've only been running it about two months.

I did try to disable the career site and I don't believe it had an effect on the job order in open cats but on the career website to apply for this position button is no longer available for that job order but for the other job order that I have posted it is available still.
By cptr13
Is this a localhost instance, or is it available online? If it's online, would you mind emailing me a login and letting me take a look. This is just weird and bugs me and I want to see if I can figure out what's happening. you can email opencatsdocs at gmail
By cptr13
Ok, I talked to the developers. Would you mind filling out an issue on our github site, for the sake of tracking this issue? That will help us in the future.

https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS

After, you should be able to delete the job order by doing this: A simple is to change the string a=show in the url with a=delete, for instance http://yourOpenCatsInstance/index.php?m ... &a=[b]show[/b]&jobOrderID=1

with:
http://yourOpenCatsInstance/index.php?m ... =[b]delete[/b]&jobOrderID=1

Please let us know how it goes.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me