Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By dveos
Hi, When mass importing candidates, the "Phone" text box enters information into the "Home Phone" candidate record. Does anyone know how to change this to enter into "Cell Phone" candidate record box? :D
By dveos
Hi Russ, Thank you for your reply, I have changed that line but unfortunately still lands in the Home Phone box. 8-)
By dveos
Hi Russ,

In addition to this, do you know if it's possible to call extra fields in the mass import edit php? I've added an extra field "Job title" and would be cool if can also import this information, without having to edit each profile after creation :)
By RussH
dveos wrote:Hi Russ,

In addition to this, do you know if it's possible to call extra fields in the mass import edit php? I've added an extra field "Job title" and would be cool if can also import this information, without having to edit each profile after creation :)
god, moon on a stick!! Seriously - add this as a feature request in github and we'll see...

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me