Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By Farmy
I am new to OpenCats and have completed the install. My upload of Companies and Contacts are successful but I made column errors on Candidates that I would like to correct. I do not see a way to delete all candidates so I can then upload them correctly formatted. Now, I'm thinking it may be easiest to use my backup from Cats pro as a restore to get everything migrated as I am concerned about my success of uploading the resumes. Thoughts?
By Farmy
I have now successfully loaded my candidates but still unsure how to upload resumes and how they are indexed to my candidates. Would it be best to just do a restore of my Pro Catsone database to my OpenCats?
By RussH
Farmy wrote:I have now successfully loaded my candidates but still unsure how to upload resumes and how they are indexed to my candidates. Would it be best to just do a restore of my Pro Catsone database to my OpenCats?

Hi Farmy,

apologies for the slow response! Where are you with this now?

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me