Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By caines1989
Hi Guys

I create a new Job Order, when i choose the contact person and what company and click save.

It then automatically choose someone else from another company that is not related to the company i chosen,

Could you please help?
By RussH
Hi,
which version of php / opencats do you have?
can you replicate this on the demo site?
By caines1989
RussH wrote:Hi,
which version of php / opencats do you have?
can you replicate this on the demo site?

Hi Russh

Im using PHP 5.6 and the latest version of Opencats 9.4, how could i demonstrate this on the Demo site?

Also this is on 1&1 shared web host, php 7.0 didnt seem to work
By caines1989
Hey Russ yes i replicated this on the Demo and its exactly the same problem im having, maybe i will do a video of this and upload it to you tube at some point so you get a better understanding, what do you think?
By RussH
Actually if you can post an issue on github the we can investigate. Can you post it here -http://github.com/opencats/opencats/issues/ please? If you can provide as much info as possible we'll track it and work it through to resolution!

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me