Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By opencatsarego
Hi all-
Thanks for a great piece of software. I've installed for a client switching from a major ATS because of budgetary constraints, and so far the install, customization, and general usage and performance has been far better than I anticipated for opensource software. Great product so far.

Our only snag has been importing their database into the opencats db. I had no problem using the import tool for candidates, companies, resumes, etc, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to import Job Orders. It seems odd that they would be omitted, though I can possibly imagine why they would be from a database schema standpoint, but am I just overlooking something? Is there an easy tool for doing this, or will I need to pull their old db and manually merge with SQL?
By RussH
Hi there.

Glad you like the software. If you make any improvements etc, please contribute them back with a Pull Request into the github project.

Import of Job Orders. The bad news is that it's not currently supported. However the good news is we have already coded this feature - it it's just not in a released version yet - so depending on how technical you are..you could go grab this PR which enables it and roll it into your OpenCATS... https://github.com/opencats/OpenCATS/pull/230

However if you want to stay on a released version, then you will have to directly edit the MySQL for now. If you have any technical questions for the developers then you can post an issue in github or join the opencats slack channel.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me