Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
By ddufresne
CATS Version 0.9.3 Inferno

Email is properly configured and working via "Settings-Administration-General E-Mail Configuration"
With a group setup under Lists with valid email addresses for each member, the email appears to send, (Although there is an odd "Form error-you must enter a body for your email". Adjusting text qualities clears that) however emails are not received. Nothing evident in logs I've looked at.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
By cptr13
Is your email working at all? Have you been able to send any emails? Or is it only this that is not working?
By ddufresne
Email is properly configured and working via "Settings-Administration-General E-Mail Configuration"

Emails aren't reaching their destination when compiled and sent via "Lists"
By cptr13
Is this a production system? I think there were issues along these lines that are resolved in the new release.

Any chance you can upgrade?
By ddufresne
Thanks again for the reply.

It is a production system. I'll perform the upgrade. I was holding off until it was necessary, and this would be a great upgrade if it fixes the Lists email issue. I'll let you know how it works out.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me