Please describe the issue you're having
If you accept the answer, please mark the topic as [SOLVED] by clicking the tick.

Moderators: RussH, cptr13

Forum rules: Just please remember to play nicely once you walk through the door. You can disagree with us, or any other commenters in this forum, but respect our space and keep your comments directed to the topic at hand.
Hi every one i just solved this issue (Fatal error: Class 'COM' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.3-3\lib\DocumentToText.php on line 362)
by adding
[PHP_COM_DOTNET]
extension=php_com_dotnet.dll

Extension field @ php.ini file.
Hi Karthikjoe

Can you tell me where to add this file? I can't seem to find the file you are referring to....

Am I putting this in this file: C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.3-3\lib\DocumentToText.php

Or is it a php file within another folder?
copiousquirk wrote: 26 Jan 2018, 22:03 Hi Karthikjoe

Can you tell me where to add this file? I can't seem to find the file you are referring to....

Am I putting this in this file: C:\xampp\htdocs\OpenCATS-0.9.3-3\lib\DocumentToText.php

Or is it a php file within another folder?
Hi there,

I believe I managed to decipher what Karthikjoe was saying (I have no coding experience). You need to add his code to the php.ini file, which in my case is in c:\xampp\php folder. Open php.ini in a text editor like notepad++. You'll see 'Dynamic Extensions' - I think this is what he meant by the extension field. I then copy and pasted his code at the bottom to line 924 and 925
Code: Select all
[PHP_COM_DOTNET]
extension=php_com_dotnet.dll
at the bottom, like so (see picture).
Screenshot
Screenshot
1.PNG (37.47 KiB) Viewed 11360 times
The COM error disappeared and the .docx file parsed somewhat.

It's essential to keep these synchronized to ensur[…]

Export part in Job Order order search

Same problem as mine. Maybe you're right, I'll che[…]

The error message you're encountering indicates th[…]

Errors restoring mysqldump backup

doesnot work for me